- Do you want to look slimmer and achieve sleeker contour in a particular body area?
- Do you need to dispose of the fats in specific body parts that appear uneven?
- Are you suffering from conditions such as lymphedema, lipodystrophy syndrome, etc.?
If yes, then Liposuction can be an excellent choice for you.
Visit Rejuvena Cosmo Care and consult Dr. Deepesh Goyal to know more about Liposuction in Jaipur.
Dr. Deepesh Goyal, our Founder, is one of the best plastic surgeons in Jaipur. He has treated many patients with liposuction and has achieved desired results.
Rejuvena Cosmo Care is the first preference when people search for the best clinic for Liposuction in Jaipur.
Read on to know about liposuction, candidates for liposuction, its cost, and more.
What is Liposuction?
Liposuction is an anaesthetic surgical technique. It is also known as lipoplasty, lipo, or lipectomy. It improves the body’s contour by removing excess fat deposits between the skin and muscle permanently to provide subtle effects.
However, liposuction is not a weight reduction method or an obesity treatment. It is not an alternative to diet and exercise. It won’t tighten drooping skin and won’t eliminate stretch marks, dimples, or cellulite. For excellent results and safety, always consult an experienced Plastic Surgeon for the best plastic surgery clinic in Jaipur.
Who Should Consider Liposuction?
You should consider liposuction if you,
- Desire to appear slimmer and look good in fitted clothes.
- Want to achieve sleeker contour and more definition in the particular body area.
- Need to dispose of the fat deposits in localized areas of your body that appear disproportionate to the rest of the body.
- Are suffering from medical issues such as lymphedema, gynecomastia, lipodystrophy syndrome, and lipomas.
- Have extreme weight loss after obesity.
Who Are Good Candidates for Liposuction?
You are eligible for liposuction if you:
- Have Stable weight with unwanted fat in specific body parts.
- Have good skin elasticity and tone
- Are above 18 years of age
- Are in good health without any heart disease, a week immune system, or diabetes
- Have a realistic expectation and a positive attitude
- Are a non-smoker
- Are not pregnant
- Are not breastfeeding
- Do not have an allergy to lidocaine
What is the Liposuction Cost in Jaipur?
The liposuction cost in Jaipur is variable and depends on the extent of the treated area, the amount of fat accumulation, the area requiring liposuction, the experience, and the reputation of the plastic surgeon in Jaipur.
How is Liposuction Surgery Performed?
For the patient's comfort, surgeons administer general or local anaesthesia. Your surgeon will suggest the best choice for you.
- Liposuction includes the use of a small stainless-steel tube termed a cannula. The cannula is joined to a powerful suction pump.
- Your surgeon will put the cannula into the fat through small incisions in the skin. Your surgeon may infuse diluted local anaesthesia to reduce trauma and bleeding. The cannula is driven back and forth in a controlled motion to loosen the excess fat.
- With a surgical syringe or vacuum connected to the cannula, the fat suctions out of the body.
- Fat removal takes place as the suction cannula produces tiny tunnels through the fatty layers. After surgery, these small tunnels collapse and thus result in an improved body contour.
3. Closing the incision:
- The surgeons usually stitch incisions with dissolving sutures. If non-dissolving stitches are applied, your surgeon will remove them in the follow-up appointment.
- Surgeons typically perform Liposuction as an outpatient procedure at a clinic or surgery center.
- Rarely it requires an overnight stay at a hospital unless the removal of a large amount of fat.
- Liposuction is often coupled with other procedures, such as tummy tuck and Brazilian butt lift, for more effective and desired results.
What to expect after liposuction surgery?
- Immediately after the surgery, you are moved to your recovery room for observation.
- You will have to stay in the hospital overnight if you get general anaesthesia.
- You will be able to go home if local anaesthesia is administered.
- There may be swelling and bruising in the operated area that will fade in 7-10 days.
- The result of liposuction is immediate and permanent. But the results are not apparent until the inflammation decreases.
- If you gain weight after liposuction, then the treated area will not get bigger. But the part where fat cells are still present will grow. So, try to maintain a stable weight.
Which precautions should you take after surgery?
- To support the operated area, you should wear a compression garment for 4 to 6 weeks.
- Drink lots of water to prevent dehydration.
- Avoid smoking during the recovery period.
- Avoid consumption of alcohol for the first 48 hours after the surgery.
- Avoid strenuous activities and lifting heavyweight until complete recovery.
- Follow your doctor’s instructions about cleaning incision and bathing.
- Do not apply a heating pad or ice pack to the treated area and adjacent skin.
- To prevent infection, avoid swimming, soak bath and jacuzzi for at least seven days after the surgery.
Why should you choose Rejuvena for Liposuction?
- The Rejuvena Cosmo Care is a one-stop clinic for high-quality aesthetic treatments.
- Our Founder, Dr. Deepesh Goyal, is among the best cosmetic and plastic surgeons in Jaipur.
- Our team comprises highly qualified and experienced surgeons and technicians who are well-trained in liposuction procedures.
- Rejuvena has the cutting-edge medical infrastructure of international standards that helps deliver desired results.
- We strive to fulfil the highest aesthetic expertise with a personalized touch and care.
- We are developing and updating our techniques so that our clients get the most outstanding level of satisfaction.
- Our team of well-qualified and experienced surgeons ensures that you get the most-desired Liposuction in Jaipur.
To seek the most effective and cost-efficient Liposuction in Jaipur, book an appointment at Rejuvena Cosmo Care in Jaipur.
Frequently Asked Questions:
1.Do we have to stay longer in the surgical facility after liposuction surgery?
When your surgeon performs liposuction under local anesthesia, you can usually depart from the surgical facility within 30 to 45 minutes after surgery. Then, patients typically require 3 to 4 hours of post-anesthesia observation before being discharged home.
2. When can you go back to work?
You can resume routine desk-type work within 2 to 3 days after liposuction surgery. Although soreness will limit the speed, you will be able to move. You should be comfortable while sitting at a desk or working at a computer.
3. What is the quality of the pain after liposuction?
Immediately after liposuction, the local anesthesia persists for 12 to 24 hours. So, you will feel a slight discomfort as soreness or tenderness. The quality of pain is similar to a sunburn and muscle soreness that one might experience after a vigorous work-out.