Rejuvena Cosmo care, Best Hair transplant in Jaipur
Rejuvena Cosmo Care is a center for hair transplant in Jaipur very well known for its hair transplant surgery and hair loss treatments. Established in 2015, we have successfully performed over 500 hair transplant with great results so far.
Hair loss occurs in both men and women due to varying reasons such as alopecia, genetics, age, hygiene, cancer treatment, etc. In general, hair loss is rapid and causes baldness which can only be fixed by performing a hair transplant.
At this hair transplant clinic in Jaipur, we use the latest hair transplant technique, i.e., FUE. We also use FUE for facial hair restoration i.e. beard and mustache. Our highly qualified transplant surgeons along with our technicians give 100% to every hair transplant procedure. They strive for your satisfaction and safety.
Rejuvena Cosmo Care is a well-equipped clinic with expert cosmetologists and trained staff. You can trust Rejuvena Cosmo care to do a thorough hair transplant procedure with promised results which of permanent hair growth.
Why Choose Rejuvena Cosmo Carefor Hair Transplant In Jaipur?
- Dr. Deepesh Goyal: Dr. Deepesh Goyal is the founder and one of the best hair transplant surgeon in Jaipur. With over 13 years of experience, hundreds of hair transplant surgeries, and multiple other cosmetic surgeries, he is well-known name in the field of hair transplant. He completed his Masters in Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery from one of the renowned medical institute in India, IPGMER and SSKM Hospital, Kolkata.
- Doctors: The Clinic consists of 6 other specialized cosmetic surgeons who are also specialized in hair transplants. We are trained in the use of the latest technology, so we always deliver excellent results.Hair transplant procedures are performed under Deepesh’s supervision and hence it will be well done and a professionally well done task.
- Technicians: The Technicians at Rejuvena Cosmo Care are highly trained in the hair transplant process and develop a customized surgery plan. They are one of the essential aspects of every hair transplant surgery. The technicians handle the removal and placement of follicles and treatment procedures.
- The whole team works in perfect coordination so that you get your desired natural look that matches your natural hair pattern.
- Latest Techniques:You find only the latest and the best techniques, technology, and methods being used here. Both hair loss treatment and hair transplant surgery are performed using the latest machinery which delivers exceptionally good results.
- Guaranteed results: Hair growth after hair transplant mostly last a lifetime. Since the potent hair follicles are taken from the area of dense hair growth of the donor and placed on the bald area, the hair growth is continuous. Similar method is used everywhere from head to eyebrows to the mustache.
Types of hair transplant available at Rejuvena Cosmo Care:
Hair transplant in the process of transplanting healthy hair grafts to the bald area. And there are various methods of doing at this hair transplant clinic in Jaipur:
- FUE Hair Transplant: The latest, least painful and efficient hair transplant technique is the Follicular unit extraction (FUE). Every graft is individually removed and transplanted in the bald area. It is a semi-invasive technique.Both men and women can go ahead with this method of hair transplant. This procedure requires tiny incisions to be made on the scalp hence there is no scarring and it heals faster too. You can cut your hair small and style it as per your liking. Most hair transplant results are long lasting and require very less maintenance.
- FUT Hair Transplant: The most traditional method is Follicular Unit Transplantation which is also known as the strip method. Here a strip of hair from the back of the head is surgically taken for grafts. And then the grafts are taken from the strip.FUT transplant is not preferred is not nowadays as it leaves a visible scar on the back of your head.
- Facial Hair Transplant: Some men and women face issues with growing facial hair. Men struggle with beard and mustache growth and women often struggle with sparse eyebrows.At Rejuvena Cosmo care we provide all types of facial hair transplant for both – beard and mustache for men and dense eyebrows for women.
- Hair loss treatment: PRP and Mesotherapy are some of the increasingly popular hair fall treatment available at Rejuvena Cosmo Care. In these treatments, your own blood cells and some other nutrient rich components are extracted, treated and injected within your scalp to stimulate hair growth.
It would be best to discuss your stage of baldness, medical history, and hair condition with your hair transplant surgeon.
After examining your scalp and considering the type of hair transplant you want, the transplant surgeon will suggest the hair transplant best suited to your needs.
You also need to ask in detail about the cost you will incur, the time required or number of sessions, and the recovery period.
Yes, your hair will look 100% natural after the transplant. Our surgeons will follow your natural hairline while placing the follicles, so they are indistinguishable from your natural hairs.
There are many determining factors of hair transplant cost in Jaipur at Rejuvena Cosmo care, such as the surgeon’s experience, type of hair transplant used, number of grafts, etc.
The cost per graft for hair transplant is ₹20/per graft.
The price again fluctuates between FUE and FUT, due to differences in methods, tools, and number of sessions required.The starting cost for 1500 grafts in FUT and FUE is Rs. 30,000.
Of course, follicles or grafts required for hair transplant is one of the most important factors. The best way to determine how many grafts a patient might require is calculated by the level of baldness that you suffer with.
Following image shows 7 distinct levels of baldness that spans in several areas and a varying amount of hair loss:
Now once you or the doctor determines the level of baldness, we will calculate the number of grafts or follicles required to be transplanted. Depending on how wide/large the area baldness is the more grafts will be requires.
You will find the estimated grafts required for different stages of baldness in the table below:
|Stages of baldness||Follicular Unit Grafts|
In the first three weeks of the transplant, the transplanted graft will largely shed. After this, the transplanted follicle goes into a so-called “sleep mode” where it does not produce hair for a while
Within the first 3 to 4 months after the hair transplant, you will see about 10 to 20% of hair growth.
In 6 months, around 50% of hair growth happens
In 8 to 9 months, approximately 80% result can is seen
The 100% hair growth can is seen by 9 to 12 months after the hair transplant.
Perfection and accuracy are what make hair transplant successful. Since anesthesia is being used, the health of the patient is also a significant factor. Taking all the factors into consideration, the transplant takes time.
One sitting takes around 7 to 8 hours, and about 2500 hair grafts at most can be transplanted in this sitting. Sometimes, we can transplant up to 3000 hair grafts again, depending on the factors mentioned above.
And if you require more than 3,000 grafts, the surgeon will take up to 2 to 3 sessions.