- Do you avoid social gathering?
- Do you feel shy going bare chest for gym or swimming?
- Have you tried a lot of options like medications, but still, need an effective solution?
If the points above are your concern, then think about Gynecomastia surgery in Jaipur.
Gynecomastia surgery is a painless, and scarlessmethod used for reducing the shape ofthe male breast and giving a more masculine appearance to the breast.
Visit Rejuvena Cosmo Care Clinic and book an appointment with Dr Deepesh Goyal.
Dr Deepesh Goyal, the Founder of Rejuvena Clinic, is an expert gynecomastiadoctor in Jaipur. He has operated on many gynecomastia patients providing successful results.
Why choose Dr Deepesh Goyal for Gynaecomastia surgery?
- When opting for gynecomastia surgery, it is essential to choose a surgeon who is certified and experienced. It will help if you choose a board-certified plastic surgeon like Dr Deepesh Goyal, who isa qualified M. S and M.Ch in Cosmetic and Plastic Surgery. It will help you minimize the risk and maximize your satisfaction with the results.
- Dr Deepesh completed his training from some of the most prestigious institutes of the country, which include IPGMER, Chandigarh, and SSKM Hospital, Kolkata. He heads Rejuvena Cosmo Care Clinic where he deals with cosmetic procedures like breast reconstruction, liposuction, hair transplantation,facial rejuvenation, etc
- Rejuvena Cosmo Care Clinic is the first and only of its kind in Jaipur to employ the VASER technique for gynecomastia surgery.VASERliposuction is an ultrasound technology that involves powerful waves to disrupt the bonds among the fat cells. VASER liposuction is another kind of liposuction that breaks down fat cells and loosens them to your deeper tissues to help remove fat more effectively.
- It is a gentle and controlled cosmetic technique that involves a skilled and experienced provider to do it accurately. Body areas suitable for VASER liposuction include the chin, neck, arms, chest, abdomen, thighs, and knees.
- If you have been diagnosed with gynecomastia and need surgery to treat it, or are dissatisfied with the shape and contour of your breast, Dr Deepesh Goyal is the right surgeon for you.
- His primary goal is patient safety, providing natural results, and serving people across the world.
What is Gynecomastia?
Gynecomastia is a medical condition also called as man boobs or “moobs” in which benign excessive breast development occurs in males. It can be a little conical protrusion appearing like a puffy nipple to fully developed breast like a female, to severely enlarged gynecomastia.
You can experience gynecomastia at any age, but the surgery can be performed safely and successfully in adolescents and adult men alike. It is relatively easy to determine whether you are at risk for gynecomastia.
How is Gynecomastia surgery done?
Gynecomastia surgery is done under local anaesthesia implementing a combination of advanced Laser or VASER liposuction as a day-care procedure. When combined with gland excision, it is practically a permanent solution.
After local anaesthesia, the surgeon removes excess fat and glandular tissues.Then, the surgeon shapes and contours a new, more masculine breast that naturally adapts to the male body.
Which are the different types of Gynecomastia?
According to Symmetry
- Bilateral Gynecomastia
- Asymmetric Gynecomastia
- Unilateral Gynecomastia
According to Size
- Puffy Nipple Gynecomastia
- Severe Gynecomastia
According to Content
- Pseudo Gynecomastia
- Pure Glandular Gynecomastia
- Mix Gynecomastia
According to Age
- Neonatal Gynecomastia
- Adolescent Gynecomastia
- Adult Gynecomastia
What are the benefits of gynecomastia surgery?
The benefits of gynecomastia surgery include:
- Some people with gynecomastia unconsciously stoop to hide enlarged moobs giving a hunchback appearance. This cosmetic surgery will improve your appearance, as well as your posture.
- A reduced chest can help you to choose your favourite physical activities and maintain your fitness.
- Male breast reduction helps you out from embarrassment and boost your confidence.
- Improves your appearanceand enables you to wear well-fitted clothes.
- You can enjoy going to the gym, swimming, or social gatherings.
Are you the right candidate for gynecomastia surgery?
The candidates eligible for gynecomastia surgery include men who have:
- Good health or do not have any severe active illness that impairs healing.
- Stabilized breast growth or growth for more than twelve months.
- Enlarged breasts and it has become the cause of concern.
- Non-smokers and non-drug users.
Contact us to arrange a consultation with our gynecomastia surgeon Dr Deepesh Goyal. He will examine you to see if you are an ideal candidate for a male breast reduction. Our discreet and dedicated team will be happy to help you.